- Macaroni tubes (large size)- 200g
- Butter- 50g
- Cheese- Cottage cheese cubes- 4-6(cut into small pieces)
- Mozzarella cheese 50g(grated)
- Capsicum(bell pepper)red, yellow, green. diced and 1/2 cups each.
- Onion (diced)- 1 cup
- Sweet corn(boiled)- 1/2 cup
- Carrot- 1/2 cup
- Red chilli flakes
- Ginger-garlic powder
- Black pepper powder
- Garam masala
- Tomato ketchup
- Boil 500ml of water in a pan, add salt and macaroni tubes and boil it for 10 min on medium flame with the lid covered.(till the macaroni becomes soft) add few drops of lemon juice to avoid sticking
- Strain the macaroni and keep it aside to cool.
- In a pan add butter and all the vegetables. stir and cook till the veggies become soft. then add 1 tbs salt, black pepper powder, ginger-garlic powder and garam masala( a pinch of everything)
- Mix well and then add tomato ketchup, 1 tbs. oregano and 1 tbs, chilli flakes.
- Now , add the boiled macaroni to this mixture and mix well so that it gets coated nicely.
- Take a microwave safe container and spread a layer of mixed macaroni. then add some pieces of cottage cheese, sprinkle grate mozzarella cheese and cover with another layer of mixed macaroni.
- repeat the process till the contents are left.
- now mix everything together.
- Sprinkle some water( the steam so generated will help the cheese and sauce to fill into the tubes)
- Put the container in the microwave for 2-3 min
- Take out the container and add 4 tbs of mayonnaise to it, sprinkle oregano and chilli flakes on top and serve hot.
Links to the products used:
- Ginger- garlic powder- https://amzn.to/2JIErU6
- Black pepper powder-https://amzn.to/2MahET7
- Garam masala-https://amzn.to/30QkCQ7
- Tomato ketchup-https://amzn.to/2VPvzxz