From the senior members of the world, through the youth to the teenagers; every one's favorite is nothing but 'Maggie'.
Among the various different and unique Maggie recipes, here is another one of a kind, Indian style masala(spicy) Maggie.
|Masala Maggie made by me.|
- Butter- 10 g
- Maggie noodles- 140g pack ( buy it here -https://amzn.to/2W5LvRn)
- Cumin seeds- 1tbs ( buy it here - https://amzn.to/2HwXH4q)
- veggies( onion, capsicum, carrot, peas, corn[diced or finely chopped])
- Garam masala-1tsp (buy it here - https://amzn.to/2VIzhJi)
- Maggie masala(taste maker found inside the pack)
- Salt( according to your taste)
- Melt the butter in a pan and add cumin seeds in it
- once the cumin seeds start to sizzle , add all the veggies and fry them on low flame until they get half cooked. keep stirring and mixing
- Now add 1tsp of garam masala powder and salt as per your taste
- mix well and add 1and 1/2 cups of water and let it boil
- now add Maggie noodles to the pan and cook on low flame for the next 2 min. keep mixing
- when only a little water is left in the pan, cover the lid for 1/2 min.
- Open the lid, stir it once again and serve it hot.