Raita is famous Indian side dish made of yoghurt and few more ingredients.
- vegetables- Cucumber, onion, tomato, coriander(cilantro), mint leaves(finely chopped 1cup of all the vegetables together).
- Yoghurt- 2 cups(fresh)
- Spices- Roasted cumin seed powder, black pepper powder, red chilli powder.(a pich of everything)
- Salt- 1 tsp.
- Beat the yoghurt to remove lumps and add all the spices and salt to it
- mix well
- Now add all the vegetables and 2tbs water to reduce consistency.
- garnish with some chopped cilantro and 2 mint leaves
- Serve this raita with any main course dish( best with stuffed paratha. for the recipe keep following)
2. Banana Raita
- banana- 2 sliced into small pieces
- yoghurt- 2 cups
- Sugar 1 and 1/2tbs
- Roasted cumin powder- 1 pinch
- Spices- Black pepper, nutmeg- 1/4th of a piece , black cardamom-1, green cardamom- 2.
- Thaw all the spices to make a fine powder
- beat the yoghurt and add sugar and salt to it
- now add the bananas and thawed spices.
- mix everything well and serve in a bowl.
Some important product recommendation| make cooking easier| advance kitchen gadgets and tools|:
- Smart kitchen scissor for cutting vegetables- https://amzn.to/318mx2y
- Water melon slicer - https://amzn.to/2XeYgW2
- Dishwashing wand - https://amzn.to/2W8Q9Jc
- mini Barbeque grill- https://amzn.to/2W7GiU2
- Rotating sink hose - https://amzn.to/2QB58KV
- Foamer and frother- https://amzn.to/2W6Nxf5
- Pineapple cutter and slicer - https://amzn.to/2W7GAdA