- Cures cold and cough
- helps in calming the mind
- helps to heal soar throat
- helps in increasing metabolism
There are various different ways of making tea . The one mentioned below will not only enhance its flavour but will also give you a magical experience. In India you may find masala (spicy) tea stalls at several places. This recipe will give you a whole new tea experience in Indian style
Masala Tea recipe : ( this recipe makes 2 cups of tea)
- Roasted tea leaves( I've provided an amazon link to tea leaves that I've used)
- flavoured tea
- fresh(boiled) milk
- Spices - green cardamom powder, dried ginger powder(optional), cinnamon powder, nutmeg powder
- Boil 1 cup of water in a tea pan
- add roasted tea leaves( 1 tsp.) and flavoured tea leaves(1/2 tsp.) boil together with the water.
- once the water and the tea in it starts boiling, add 1 tbsp. sugar and a pinch of all the spices.
- let it boil for a minute then add a little more than a cup of milk.
- let it boil for the next 2 min on low flame.
- Strain the tea to separate it from leaves and other ingredients and serve hot
- flavoured tea- https://amzn.to/2Jxe3fw
- Roasted tea leaves - https://amzn.to/2WpxvkM
- cardamom and cinnamon powder - https://amzn.to/2Wqt3SR
- Nutmeg powder - https://amzn.to/2Wge2mu
- Mud cups - https://amzn.to/2WY9CxD