- Oreo cookies- 300g
- baking soda-1/2tsp
- baking powder 1tbs
- Powdered sugar-1cup
- chocolate syrup- 1/2 cup
- milk-1 cup
- butter- 100g
- coffee powder
- nuts of your choice- 1 cup
- remove the center cream of the cookies and grind them to make a fine powder.
- beat the powders sugar and butter together to get a creamy texture. (Use an electric beater for convenience)
- to this beaten butter and sugar add the cookie powder, baking soda baking powder,1tsp coffee powder and a cup of milk. mix everything very nicely.
- coat a microwave safe container with some butter and place parchment paper inside.
- now transfer the cake batter to the container.
- tap the container a few times to release the air bubbles and place it in the microwave for 4to 5 min
- take out the container and insert a clean toothpick to check if the cake is properly baked. if nothing sticks on the tooth pic, the cake is ready.
- after the cake is baked. allow it to cool down, then carefully take it out of the container on a plate.
- Spread some chocolate syrup over it and dust icing sugar if you want.
- Garnish with some nuts of your choice.
- the cake is now ready to be served .
- Try the recipe and don't forget to share the post with your friends and loved ones.
Must buy the products to make baking easier:
- Steel Cake Square, Round and Heart Shape Making Tray - https://amzn.to/2EPCAJ3
- Baking and Cooking Parchment Paper- https://amzn.to/2IdEtjG
- Amazon Brand - Solimo 200-Watt Hand Mixer - https://amzn.to/2EQtxYb
- Measuring Cups and Spoon Set with Ring Holder- https://amzn.to/2WaxHQm
- Pizza Cheese Pastry Shovel - https://amzn.to/2WayBMK
- Creative Cake Decorating Turntable Stand - https://amzn.to/2W5K0O4